COVID-19 Update - August
Due to the current government announcement, We kindly ask that all clients comply with the following measures:
- Avoid attendance if you are unwell.
- Facemasks are compulsory in the clinic.
- We ask that only one healthy person accompany a pet into the clinic.
(Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate children at this point in time.)
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign into the clinic via a QR code, as per the recommendation from the QLD Government.
Also, upon arrival, clients must call the clinic when outside.
- If you have a pet emergency during this time but are unwell, please call us to discuss the best way for us to ensure your pet receives the best care available.
We would like to reinforce that we will continue to maintain our disinfection measures within the clinic.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time as we try our best to care for your pets in a safe and thoughtful way.