COVID-19 Update - August
Due to the current government announcement, from 4pm Sunday 8th August, our clinic is returning to contactless protocols.
1. Our clinic doors are now locked
2. All appointments including food and medication pickups must be pre-booked
3. Clients must call on arrival from their vehicle or outside the clinic
4. A team member will come and collect your pet from the agreed location
5. The consultation will be held over the phone with your Veterinarian
6. Payment for your consultation (or food/medication pick up) must be contactless
7. Your pet and any medication/food will be returned to the agreed location
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time as we try our best to care for your pets in a safe and thoughtful way.